Friday 15 February 2013

Digipak Photography.

Today, the original photography process began. In my photographs (as explained in a previous post), I'm having three people dressed up as monsters with the 'band' in normal clothing. Only two of my three monsters were available today, so I photographed the first two pictures and also got an idea for some other things I could include (once again, thanks to the advice of Hannah). The other things I can include are going to be the 'monsters' doing every day things, like reading books etc. 

I don't want to give anything away (I say that as if it's a much anticipated event when it reality it's just my digipak and nobody will really care if I post the entire session right now), but here are some of the pictures taken today...














(It looks like I gave Jess no help with the face paint but I did, I just had to take a picture whilst she was doing it so I could post them on here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment