Tuesday 19 June 2012

One Minute Extract.



This is mine and Hannah's one minute extract. The song is A Million Ways - OK Go.
This inspired us to form our own dance troupe, called Ogko, because clearly, we got moves.

BANNED IN SOME COUNTRIES, THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW YOU'VE MADE IT IN LIFE.

Thanks to OK Go for making the song and stuff.
Thanks to Trish Sie for making the dance.
Thanks to Omar and Livvy for learning this and doing it and stuff.
Thanks to Hannah's parents for letting us use their garden.
Thanks to Mark and my mother for lending me clothing (because, even though I attend sixth form, I had to borrow smart clothing...)

DON'T PLAY THE MUSIC, I'M NOT FINISHED!

2 comments:

  1. Be prepared for an analytical and evaluatory task to be unceremoniously popped in your lap to accompany this amazing piece of...dancing? Kidding. I cans ee it is dancing. There's arms moving and everything!

    This task will appear dans mon blog, as the French no doubt have no intention of writing.

    Looks good.

    One Minute Extract #2 has to be as close to perfect as possible.

    ReplyDelete