Sunday 7 October 2012

I had a really good idea for a post at about 4 o'clock this morning but, in my sleep deprived state, I've forgotten it. So here is an information post.

Me and Hannah were thinking the other day, and we've decided to scrap Gotye and use a different song for various reasons, the biggest one being the fact that we don't have enough friends to help us out. We're now going to use Black Heart - Stooshe. We emailed their management and they have given us permission (we used Hannah's email account so I can't post a copy of the email here yet) to use the song, so it's all gravy.

It's quite exciting. 

We've got a lot of ideas, which are written in a book and look like a mess but we understand them so that's okay. We even have ideas for a digipak, which is great. We think we're going to keep the name The Machine Ate Florence, because our audience feedback seemed to like that one the most (I'll make a post about that when my laptop doesn't freak out when I try to printscreen). We're also going to rename the song to Dirty Heart (which are other lyrics in the song) and we're calling the album Monsters. But I'll go into that in more detail when we figure it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment